Friday, June 12, 2009

TGTBT Has Gone and Done it.........

this morning he had the Big V. Our childbearing years are now most definitely over. I've been pretty ambivalent about it but now that it's done I feel relief. We can now move on to the next stage in our life which is exciting. He's staying at his father's house today and tonight so that he doesn't have to deal with kids running around and possibly jumping on him while he recovers. I'm sure that by the time he gets home tomorrow I'll be totally over the thought of ever wanting any more kids. :o)

Yesterday my mother and sister were visiting and they wanted to see the changes we've made to the house so far. So I finished nursing the baby and stood up and started to usher them outside. I began tugging on the bottom of my shirt to make sure it was pulled down and my tummy wasn't showing as there are workers crawling all over the place inside the house. About the time my sister piped up and said something I felt the breeze. I was wearing a nursing tank under my shirt and was so concerned about making sure it was down over my belly that I left my boob hanging completely out. Like my sister said, I've spent the better part of the past 2 years nursing babies so it seems much more natural to me to have my boobs uncovered. TGTBT is a fan of nursing for that reason.

Anyway, I'm in sort of a 'blah' mood today and I'm having trouble thinking of funny things the kids have done lately so I'm signing out now. This is probably the quietest and calmest it'll be over here for the next couple of days and I don't want to waste it by "working."

One last note though before I go. My aunt was in a bad car accident a few days ago and is in critical condition. She has multiple injuries and some extenuating circumstances that make it difficult to treat her the way they normally would. I'd appreciate it if you would keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, thanks for the stuff, keep posting like this.

    Jenifer
    nursing tank

    ReplyDelete