Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is funny.....

although probably only if you know me.

I've been VERY uncomfortable lately and it's getting harder to get around and TGTBT, staying true to his nickname, has just been wonderful. He's been telling me to just rest during the day and he'd take care of laundry and stuff when he gets home from work (and he works 12-hour days). Of course, I ignore him and try to do what I can anyway although it's admittedly not as much as NEEDS to be done. He also is picking up a dishwasher today for the FEMA trailer to make kitchen cleanup easier AND he suggested hiring a cleaning lady.

Calm down, ladies, he's taken. Did I mention he's also extremely romantic, handsome, has dimples and is G.R.E.A.T. in bed? I'll stop there because I don't want to risk being run off the road in an "accident."

So anyway, last night he was washing dishes after supper and I stared at him for a minute and said, "You're such a good husband." He grinned, showing those dimples, and rolled his eyes at me. He said, "Well, you're a good wife."

I popped out laughing and put myself in a world of hurt from the strain. When I caught my breath he said, "I knew that no matter how sincerely I said it that I'd get that reaction."

No comments:

Post a Comment