Tuesday, April 21, 2009

All That Drama

for nothing. TGTBT decided late last night to NOT go in to work today because he had a few more things he wanted to finish on the house and meet with the contractor again to tie up a few loose ends. So I have one more day to deal with the anxiety and freak out.

And I do believe I am a swaddling convert. I used a Halo blanket last night for the first time and she seems to stay much more settled. In fact, she's now napping in the swing all swaddled up. She actually didn't sleep as well last night as she did the night before but I think the night before was an anomaly. She slept 6 hours straight Sunday night. Last night she slept in 3 hour stretches. I'm happy with 3 hour stretches. But she seemed to be easier to get back to sleep last night and didn't really move around and get fidgety.

I never swaddled my first two. The Nut slept through the night at about 2 weeks and by about 3 weeks she was sleeping 8 hours straight. Frito probably could have benefitted from being swaddled but it was just something I never really thought about trying. But if it works, it works! And they look so darn cute all bundled up like a burrito. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment