Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Found The Nut's Wish List

Apparently they wrote notes to "Santa" as a class assignment because I just found a paper cut out in the shape of Santa with a wish list written on it shoved down in her backpack.

Here it is unedited and unabridged but my notes are in parentheses:

Can I have a poppy
(don't think she's into opium so I'm assuming she meant 'puppy')

Can I have loche uve kissis
(lots of kisses?)

Can I have a bicke
(she does have a bike but it doesn't have a 'c' in it so I guess she wants to upgrade)

Can I have a kiss
(she seems to have a thing for tubby older men---although who would be a better sugar daddy than Santa?)

Can I have a shtrips
(have no clue what that is)

Can I have a dog

Can I have a fish

Can I have fun
(that ones strikes me as a little sad)

Can I have a hot bog
(just makes me smile)

Can I have a sled
(because it would get so much use where we live)

Can I have a corn bog
(she's either obsessed with food or is just throwing in any kind of "dog" she can think of in the hopes of getting at least one)

Can I have a cap
(she has 2 or 3 hats already so maybe she's going gangsta' now)

I know most kids wish for ponies and going to Disneyland so I want to be clear that her modest list does NOT mean she's neglected. She gets hot bogs and corn bogs on a regular basis. She has had a fish in the past and he lived longer than anyone expected in spite of her putting popcorn and entire strips of chewing gum in his tank for him to eat. I admit that she can never have too many kisses so I'll have to work on giving her as many as I can. She does have fun but never as much as she'd like and that's something else I can work on. She's just flat out of luck on the sled issue though. Maybe we can take a trip this winter and at least let her ride one.........

Oh yeah. She learned how to tie her shoes on her own yesterday. If you see her out somewhere, expect to be shown over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment